One of the strengths of PIRO is that it can be easily configured to fit your established production process.
One of the strengths of PIRO is that in can be easily configured to fit your established production process. So instead of having to re-train your whole shop to use the fixed process that most other shop management software require, you just have to update the service settings (or even create your own service steps) and your staff can continue using the same process - just much faster and more transparent to you, the shop manager or owner.
Particular strengths of PIRO customization:
- Add services as you need - process your jobs with a few steps or have elaborate routing of jobs if you need it.
- Set up the data points that you want to track within each service - the serial number of an item could be useful in the future when you want to recreate the same item. Simply add a field to the service attributes and you are set.
- Create service groups to facilitate entering job orders - instead of having to assign each service separatelly to a job, assign them as groups.
- Configure the email notifications that are being sent to your customers: while you will get the default set of emails with PIRO, you might chose to personalize it with your own text.
- Create and add your own service tools and assign them to services - so that your staff can work with those tools and track important data (such as your metal oven's maximum temperature range or the service price associated with a particular machine)
- Set your working hours: do you keep your shop open on the weekend? Do you only work 4 days a week? You can configure it and PIRO will schedule your jobs accordingly.
- Set your default markups for your jobs - then refine this for each customer. No more missed profits ar overcharges!
Quick Tour: Flexible data structure
Create your own data structures so that you can track exactly the data you need in your production process.