PIRO API - the way to connect to third-party software
API is the acronym for Application Programming Interface, which is a software intermediary that allows two applications to talk to each other. Each time you use an app like Facebook, send an instant message, or check the weather on your phone, you’re using an API.
APIs clearly have some innovative features versus the EDI which is an older technology.
The PIRO API was built to facilitate the integration with third-party software and platforms such as external accounting systems, CRMs, webshops and E-commerce sites via a standard REST API interface.
- Our API provides bi-directional access to the main ERP features including the inventory, production, sales, CRM, security, even reports
- With help of PIRO API our system can send and receive data from third-party systems in real-time
- Importing job orders and sales orders into PIRO from online systems (Shopify, RevCascade, R2Net, Wordpress)
- Synchronizing products and styles straight from PIRO to external E-commerce platforms (WordPress, Shopify, Etsy, Amazon)
- Automated inventory updates
- Automatic payments
- A wide range of workflow functions of PIRO and data queries are accessible for external systems through the API
- Providing real-time production information to external systems or websites