Customers and vendors
Customer and vendor management
PIRO’s Customer Relationship Management module centralizes the management of the data of your customers.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is a central part of every business. PIRO provides all the CRM functions necessary to seamlessly integrate your customers information with your real-time production processes.
- 360-degree customer view: mapping of all customer interactions
- You can create customer groups and categories and create pricing categories.
- PIRO has a flexible pricing system: you can create group-level pricing but also individual pricing models for your customers; you can further fine-tune your pricing by creating pricing models for individual styles or finished jewelry for a particular customer.
- You can access all customer-relevant data under the CRM, like profile information, past job orders, invoices, notes, email communication between them and your staff, their preferences, etc.
- PIRO automatically rates your customers based on criteria that you can set: how much they purchase, how well they keep up with their payments, etc. This information is always visible so you can take it into consideration whenever you deal with the particular customer.
- PIRO automatically tracks any inventory that belongs to your customers: metals, diamonds, finished jewelry, consigned goods, etc.
- You can improve your customer service as PIRO will alert you and your staff for any special needs of your customers during the manufacturing process, so you can make sure they get the level of service they require.
- Vendor management allows you to build a relationship with your suppliers and service providers, organizing them into categories. Assigning vendor to Purchase Order can be performed with a simple step, you can even merge Purchase Orders for the same vendor.
Quick Tour: Fine-tuned customer profile
Access all customer-relevant data, rate your customers & track customer inventory.
Quick Tour: Flexible pricing structure
Charge your customers based on markups applied on customer profiles or on customer category level. Markups will be applied to the most recent item prices.
Customer Relationship Management
The CRM toolset improves communication, organizes and secures your customer data. You can keep detailed profiles for all of your customers, and set up customer groups and categories.