Diversify your sales strategy by integrating PIRO with e-commerce platforms
Automatic bi-directional data transfer between the back-office PIRO system and your E-commerce channels will allow you to operate more efficiently as a business by fulfilling orders automatically.
PIRO is integrated with Shopify, WooCommerce (Wordpress), Listing Mirror, RevCascade, R2Net, Etsy, SolidCommerce and VEN. This list will be continuously completed with other E-commerce platforms such as Magento, eBay, Amazon, Overstock, etc.
- You can simply and quickly synchronize any jewelry styles and collections between PIRO and your webshop, including complex styles and its variants, therefore the buyers can easily configure the product attributes such as metal type, size etc.
- The seamless connection between PIRO and your webshop allows you to use the same complex and advanced jewelry pricing structure as PIRO has.
- The complete profiles of your registered webshop users are automatically mapped into PIRO, therefore you don't have to transfer it manually.
- Jewelry orders from your webshop or other E-commerce platforms are generating sales orders straight in PIRO, allowing you to create work orders without double data entry.
- Customers can track their order's status through your site due to real-time synchronization with PIRO
Video Tour: Shopify bi-directional integration (example)
Shopify is a popular platform among jewelers. Its simplicity and the user-friendly back-end system makes the platform competitive. Comparing to other e-commerce platforms like WooCommerce or Magento, Shopify is the better alternative considering the cost per value.
Pro Tip: What platforms like Listing Mirror can do to your business?
Listing Mirror is a multi-channel product listing software that simplifies and streamlines the way you sell your jewelry in different online stores (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Walmart, Overstock, and much more). It replicates your listings along with their descriptions, variations, photos, descriptions, etc. to the channels of your choosing.