Jewelry inventory management
PIRO keeps an exact, real-time inventory of all finished goods and all materials stored.
PIRO keeps an exact inventory of all items and materials used in daily production and uses market prices (from metal markets and RapNet) to calculate your inventory's present value in real time.
- Exact inventory tracking: see in real time your entire inventory, whether located in your safe or as work in progress on the shop floor.
- Flexible jewelry pricing models: fixed, market based, component based and attribute & wholesale factor based pricing
- PIRO will update the value of your inventory items (precious metals and diamonds) automatically based on market price feeds (Kitco, RapNet), based on your set schedule (i.e. every morning for metals and every weekend for diamonds).
- Attribute-based price calculations: PIRO can automatically calculate the price of your items based on their attributes (i.e. the price of diamonds based on the 4C’s or the price of a ring based on it’s size and thickness).
- Track the quantity and location of every inventory item from finished jewelry, metals and diamonds to precious stones, findings, components, even the wire and solder used in production.
- Create your own metals, inventory groups and types: do you want to track exotic materials or other high-value items typically not used in jewelry production? PIRO allows you to create any type of inventory item structure that fits your needs and allows you to define automated pricing rules for every material/component or finished good created.
- Create your own jewelry styles (blueprints) and set up the bill of materials (components) and individual workflows for each style; you can also group similar jewelry styles into jewelry collections for easier management.
- Define your own attribute sets for styles, depending on the type of styles you manufacture, and set your own prices for each attribute combination.
- Automatically convert jobs into styles to save bill of materials, workflow steps and costs for repeat orders
- Partition your inventory into easily managed groups so you have instant visibility of your jewelry styles, diamonds and any other inventory items.
- Automated location tracking: PIRO will track the location of every bit of material from many different warehouses down to the level of individual worker - you can define the locations and perform manual or automated transfers from one location to another.
- Diamond lot management: PIRO automates your lot management, lot splits and transfers and allows you to dramatically speed up the management of your diamond inventory.
- GIA integration: PIRO can automatically retrieve GIA diamond data and certificate, thus speeding up your diamond management. No need for manual entry of diamond attributes anymore, PIRO maps automatically all the corresponding attribute values using the GIA diamond database web service - saving you valuable time.
- Our PIRO-integrated metal and diamonds scaleseliminate user errors when entering weights by automatically reading the weights from the scales when a weight update is required (i.e. before and after polishing, etc.).
- Consigned jewelry or items out on memo are tracked by customer or vendor and billed automatically when they are sold or added back to your inventory when returned.
Quick Tour: Configurable inventory handling
Customize your inventory according to your needs. Custom attributes can be created and assigned to custom item types.
Quick Tour: Automated market price tracking
PIRO uses market prices (from metal markets and RapNet) to calculate your inventory's present value.
Quick Tour: Consignment tracking
Consigned goods or items out on memo are billed automatically when they are sold or added back to your inventory when returned.
This module will allow for a strategic management of your inventory needs. PIRO will track everything that you keep on stock: metals, diamonds, precious stones, finished goods, and more.