A jewelry managament software that can report on every aspect of your business.
In the world of business management, accurate and timely reports can mean the difference between knowing what is going on in the business and acting on issues quickly and closing your doors. The PIRO reporting toolset allows you to use any of the predefined reports or even to create your own reports.
- There are over 100 real-time reports to choose from, relating to all the different aspects of the business: production, inventory, CRM, sales, financials, and activities.
- Multi-level report structure
- Complex filtering options
- Production reports: provide an insight into the production process, i.e. jobs in production, delayed orders, completed jobs, etc.
- CRM and Sales reports can give you quick, up-to-date information about your customers, pending price quotes, sales, commissions, etc.
- Activities reports can give you information about what your users are doing, their productivity as well as you detailed costs of providing your services.
- You can export reports to Excel as well as print them in PDF format.
- User & role-based access to reports
- Multiple printable versions can be assigned to each report
- Create and manage custom reports: you can define filters, columns and certain formatting rules for reports as well as create new reports (note: this requires a certain level of SQL programming experience). Reports can ba printed in PDF format as well as exported as MS Excel files.
Quick Tour: Over 100 reports
Summarize your production, inventory, user activities, sales with built-in reports. Custom reports can be created with basic MySQL knowledge.
Quick Tour: Reports management
You can define filters, columns and certain formatting rules for reports as well as create new reports.