Jewelry sales tools
Facilitate your jewelry sales process
PIRO can help you with price quotes, marketing and sales.
PIRO can create accurate, up-to-date jewelry price quotes, track them and automatically convert them into manufacturing job orders; it can also track you customer’s preferences to allow you the best possible service and upsell opportunities.
- Quickly create price quotes and see the prices for the quoted styles in different metals when adding them to the quote
- Quote for one style or many styles on the same price quote
- Print or send price quotes by email with one click.
- Price adjustment: Adjust the components and attributes on the fly and let PIRO recalculate the prices automatically based on those properties (i.e. changing a diamond on a solitaire ring will automatically recalculate the diamond price based on the latest Rapnet.com price).
- Customer approval: your customers can approve/decline price quotes using a link in the email (available with the PIRO Customer Portal).
- Creating Sales Orders: you can create sales orders for many jewelry items at once and email/print the sales order forms to your customer. Sales orders can be submitted to the production team by converting them into manufacturing job orders – PIRO will then automatically set the workflows and create the job orders for each item ordered
- Simple invoicing: Once the items have been finished and shipped, the sales order is automatically closed and invoices are generated and sent to the customer. This process can speed up tremendously the placement and fulfillment of customer orders, as well as track each individual piece manufactured, from order to delivery.
- Financials: enter and track customer credits & refunds and apply existing credits to purchases
- E-commerce integrations: orders from your webshop or other E-commerce platforms are generating sales orders straight in PIRO, allowing you to create work orders without double data entry
- Repair sales orders are distinguished from regular sales orders from sales orders of items sent by customers for repair. This typically entails receiving and keeping track of the customers’ items, as well as using separate workflows. As such, PIRO allows tracking and managing repair sales orders separately, and repair sales orders are also converted into repair job orders during the sales orders’ conversion.
Quick Tour: Accurate price quotes
Create and send accurate, up-to-date price quotes and automatically convert them into manufacturing job orders.
Quick Tours: Sales order management
Sales orders can be submitted to the production team by converting them into manufacturing job orders, all done by a minute.