SolidPIRO Customer portal
Increase customer satisfaction by streamlining communication
- SolidPIRO is a two-part module implemented on the PIRO platform: it has a web-based Customer portal that allows your customers to get a quick, automated 3D printing quote and a toolset to manage those uploaded files from within PIRO
- Your customers can upload multiple STL/3DM files at once for quoting/processing, add special instructions or provide information needed for processing (i.e. printer type & resolution, finishing, etc.)
- Once the file has been sent for quoting the status of those quotes can be tracked on the Customer portal
- New quotes are synced between the portal and PIRO in real-time. PIRO estimates the price automatically and shows it on the portal where the user can decide whether to accept or decline the price quote.
Quick Tour: Web-based Customer Portal
This module allows your customers to get a quick, automated 3D printing quote and a toolset to manage those uploaded files from within SolidPIRO.
3D Printer management
Integrated 3D printer management
- All the uploaded and sliced files can be stored in a central location, automatically organized by customer and job
- 3D printing just become easier with SolidPIRO - the user can see all the jobs that are waiting to be printed, select the ones to be printed, create and slice the platform and send the sliced file to the printer – all this using a simple, four-step process and without having to leave PIRO.
- SolidPIRO users can estimate the time needed to print platform files
- Files are automatically arranged on the platform in an ideal way that ensures the fastest printing time
- When the slicing is done users can choose from the available printers that are connected to your network. If a printer is currently in use, SolidPIRO will estimate when the printer will be ready to be used.
- Users can track all the finished 3D printing jobs or jobs currently in progress
Quick Tour: 3D printing just become easier with SolidPIRO
SolidPIRO is directly connected with the Solidscape printers in the network, allowing to manage the entire printing process seamlessly.
Tailored to fit your business processes
- SolidPIRO has a flexible workflow management system (similar to the PIRO workflow system) for your 3D printing jobs, so that tracking orders from price quote to 3D printing, quality checking and invoicing is easy and seamless.
- SolidPIRO can send automated notifications on print jobs to your customers (i.e. when a job is finished, or send the tracking number when it shipped)
- SolidPIRO can automatically generate invoices that can be emailed or printed
- You can easily upgrade to the full PIRO platform if you need more functionality such as casting management, diamond and precious metal inventory tracking, purchasing, timekeeping, sales, etc.
Quick Tour: SolidPIRO backend
SolidPIRO's backend is built on the subset of PIRO jewelry system. Similarly to PIRO, users can define their own workflows and manage their orders.