Software for jewelers with transparent workspace
PIRO's workspace has an intuitive, user-friendly interface.
Job orders are displayed in a clean, visual manner that allows effortless understanding of the presented information and fast, intuitive interaction with the user.
- Avoid lateness of completion of job orders by receiving timely alerts, visually highlighted in yellow (warning) and red (late).
- Add as many images or notes as you want to any job order at any time during the processing of the job. You can even use any generic USB web camera to take the pictures – just plug in a camera a snap the pictures, right from PIRO! Or just drag & drop any file image onto the job order form.
- Job orders are sorted automatically based on priority or due dates.
- Restrict the view of jobs based on user permissions: your designers will only see jobs that need design work while your jewelers will see only the jobs that need stone setting, repair, or other jewelry work.
- See the jobs visually (thumbnail mode) or as a list (list mode) for easier management
- Move, search and assign jobs to users by scanning barcodes printed on the job envelopes or job documents.
- PIRO will automatically instruct your users on what they need to do on particular jobs, based on the workflow rules set up in the system.
Quick Tour: Job order queue
This is the center of the production floor as it displays the active job orders grouped by the processing services.
Quick Tour: Job order management
The job routing engine of PIRO is summarized on the Job Order Management form. Finished or currently processing job orders can be reviewed filtered by ordering customers, date ranges and many more.