Manage your customers easily through the cloud
The CRM function puts detailed customer information in your hands – no matter where you are. You can quickly add new customers from your phone/tablet, and retrieve data when you need it – you can also organize your customers into groups and pricing categories.
- 360-degree customer view: mapping of all customer interactions; you can view all customer related jobs, invoices, payments, email history and associated files
- You can create customer groups and categories and create pricing categories.
- PIRO Fusion has a flexible pricing system: you can create group-level pricing but also individual pricing models for your customers; you can further fine-tune your pricing by creating pricing models for individual styles or finished jewelry for a particular customer.
- You can access all customer-relevant data under the CRM, like profile information, past job orders, invoices, notes, email communication between them and your staff, their preferences, etc.
- PIRO Fusion automatically tracks any inventory that belongs to your customers: metals, diamonds, finished jewelry, consigned goods, etc.
- You can improve your customer service as PIRO Fusion will alert you and your staff for any special needs of your customers during the manufacturing process, so you can make sure they get the level of service they require.
- Vendor management allows you to build a relationship with your suppliers and service providers, organizing them into categories. Assigning vendor to Purchase Order can be performed with a simple step, you can even merge Purchase Orders for the same vendor.
- Company locations: for customers having multiple branches, the various branches, or locations, may be used, tracked and billed separately on various orders, while allowing users to overview their accounting related information both separately and as part of the same customer.
- Call logs: users may opt to save a summary of their phone conversations with customers in the form of call logs tracked separately for each customer, ensuring that important information discussed with the client is never lost.
- Customer sales representatives: each customer may be assigned one or multiple sale representatives users, allowing you to make sure that each customer is handled by the representative that is most suited to their needs.
Quick Tour: Cutomer orders
Customer orders provide a flexible way to see all the orders on one page.