Cloud-based jewelry inventory management
PIRO Fusion keeps an exact inventory of all items and materials used in daily production and uses market prices (from metal markets and RapNet) to calculate your inventory's present value in real-time, all managed from cloud.
- Create your own metals, inventory groups and types: do you want to track raw materials or other high-value items typically not used in jewelry production? PIRO Fusion allows you to create any type of inventory item structure that fits your needs and allows you to define automated pricing rules for every material/component or finished good created.
- Exact inventory tracking: see in real-time your entire inventory, whether located in your safe or as work in progress on the shop floor.
- Create your own jewelry styles (blueprints) and set up the bill of materials (components) and individual workflows for each style; you can also group similar jewelry styles into jewelry collections for easier management.
- Define your own attribute sets for styles, depending on the type of styles you manufacture and set your own prices for each attribute combination.
- Variants are an additional degree of customizability designed to assist customers who have a lot of jewelry products which are mostly similar to each other, but with small differences between them. Instead of having to create a separate template for each product, variants can be used to track and distinguish these differences (such as the metal, or the type of stone used) on a single template, saving precious user time and simplifying the order process.
- Product catalog: professional looking reports can be automatically generated with the most up-to-date information, including pictures, descriptions, properties and pricing, and can also be used with item variants. Product catalogs can be designed based on a custom template and are typically used for marketing purposes since the catalogs are typically sent out to customers.
- Partition your inventory into easily managed groups so you have instant visibility of your jewelry styles, diamonds and any other inventory items.
- Flexible jewelry pricing models: fixed, market-based, component-based and attribute & wholesale factor-based pricing
- PIRO will update the value of your item types (precious metals, diamonds, or styles that contain these BOMs) automatically based on market price feeds (Kitco, RapNet), based on your set schedule (i.e. every morning for metals and every weekend for diamonds)
- Attribute-based price calculations: PIRO can automatically calculate the price of your items based on their attributes (i.e. the price of diamonds based on the 4C’s or the price of a ring based on its size and thickness).
- Track the quantity and location of every inventory item from finished jewelry, metals and diamonds to precious stones, findings, components, even the wire and solder used in production.
- Automatically convert jobs into styles to save bills of materials, workflow steps and costs for repeat orders.
- Automated location tracking: PIRO Fusion will track the location of every bit of material from many different warehouses down to the level of individual worker - you can define the locations and perform manual or automated transfers from one location to another.
- Inventory locations and transfer: oftentimes a company’s inventory is organized into separate areas or locations. PIRO’s inventory location functionality allows tracking the specific area in which items are located on the inventory, and the Inventory transfer functionality can be used to efficiently transfer items from one location to another.
- Inventory adjust: even with the precise and careful inventory management, mismatches between the physical inventory and the digital inventory records can still sometimes occur due to user error or other unpredictable factors. The Inventory adjusts feature can be used to quickly update the inventory quantity records of any item on the inventory.
- Diamond lot management: PIRO Fusion automates your lot management, lot splits and transfers and allows you to dramatically speed up the management of your diamond inventory.
- GIA integration: PIRO Fusion can automatically retrieve GIA diamond data and certificates, thus speeding up your diamond management. No need for manual entry of diamond attributes anymore, PIRO maps automatically all the corresponding attribute values using the GIA diamond database web service - saving you valuable time.
- Our PIRO-integrated metal and diamonds scales eliminate user errors when entering weights by automatically reading the weights from the scales when a weight update is required (i.e. before and after polishing, etc.).
- Consigned jewelry (memo) and items sent out on memos can be tracked separately based on the customer or vendor and can be billed automatically once they are sold or returned. Additionally, sales representatives may be assigned to consignments which allow tracking the sales of individual sales representative users and calculating their individual commissions.
- Returned consignments can be tracked separately and the inventory is updated automatically once the consigned items have been returned.
- Metal inventory mixing: PIRO’s metal inventory mixer module can be used to mix metal alloys from available pure metals. The mixing calculations are automatically done by PIRO, and the resulting alloy is added to the inventory, while the pure metals are subtracted.
Quick Tour: Cloud-based inventory management
PIRO Fusion keeps an exact inventory of all items and materials used in daily production and uses market prices.