Fulfill your business accounting needs
PIRO Fusion can generate your invoices automatically once a job is finished.
By the time a job order reaches its last step, PIRO Fusion has all the information necessary to create an invoice. Since it “knows” the materials used, the labor costs, the service fees, markups, shipping costs, etc., it is just a matter of clicking a button to get the invoice created and emailed to the customer.
- PIRO Fusion can generate invoices for individual job orders or it can automatically aggregate your job orders and invoice them at once.
- Multiple invoice printing versions: PIRO Fusion can store and print multiple invoice versions, which are printed invoices with custom layouts and information, and can be very useful to send out invoices to customers based on their needs.
- Invoicing orders: Job orders and Sales orders may be invoiced quickly and efficiently by adding the order information directly to the invoice. This also allows users to easily keep track of the invoiced orders, being able to determine which order was added to which invoice.
- Multi-currency feature: PIRO Fusion lets you set up a secondary currency which can be used to simultaneously display prices in two currencies. This feature is useful for clients which often handle billing and accounting in multiple currencies. Prices are automatically calculated in the secondary currency based on frequently updated exchange rates.
- Accept payments via credit cards directly from PIRO Fusion.
- Handling overpayments: In some cases customers choose to pay for their orders ahead of time, or simply make a larger payment than the order’s value. PIRO Fusion can keep track of such cases through overpayments, which can be recorded and used on future orders.
- Create and email statements for selected customer or all customers directly from the invoicing module.
- Invoice consigned goods that have been sold with one click
- If you have the QuickBooks Bridge, PIRO Fusion will push the invoices into QuickBooks in real-time so you don’t need to re-enter it.
- Invoices, open balances and payments are shown in real-time in the PIRO Customer Portal for your customers to see; they can also pay open invoices online.