Cloud-based jewelry manufacturing management
The jewelry manufacturing process can be complex with many steps and materials needing to be tracked in real time. PIRO Fusion takes over all the time-consuming management tasks as it keeps track of all materials (metals, diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, and all other components) used in the jewelry manufacturing process.
- Define your own workflows in PIRO Fusion to match your existing workflow, so your employees can keep working the same way as before, and use PIRO Fusion with minimal training – this will reduce your implementation costs significantly as no time is wasted with introducing new business processes and re-training of employees.
- Routing: jobs in PIRO Fusion can be routed from one service into another, which allows efficiently tracking the current stage and status of a job order’s progress within the workflow. Jobs may also be rejected into previous services, or rerouted into services not part of the original workflow.
- Materials tracking: PIRO Fusion tracks every material used in the process and maintains an chain of ownership for any precious goods as well as losses accumulated – you can see the losses by location as well as by user.
- Exact job duration tracking: PIRO Fusion tracks every job to make sure that the steps needed are performed on time. It can send warnings whenever jobs are delayed, so you know in time which jobs require attention. This ensures timely delivery of finished goods to your customers.
- Flexible labor costing and pricing
- Print job envelopes (job bags) with barcode and job image that helps you to easily identify job items. The entire production process can be guided with solely using bar code readers – this eliminates errors and facilitates the flow of materials through your shop.
- Backorders: in cases when customers make large quantity orders, faults can sometimes occur during the production phase and some of the items need to be sent back into production (backorder). In such events, the order’s full quantity cannot be shipped without delay. During invoicing, PIRO’s Backorder functionality allows you to keep track of the quantities sent back into production and also to automatically generate the necessary job orders for the backorder items, while at the same time allowing you to invoice the available quantities.
- All your design files and images attached to jobs will be saved centrally by PIRO Fusion and can be indexed by customer name and with keywords and tagged for easy retrieval should you need to repeat a certain job in the future.
- You can define extra data fields (attributes) to be tracked for each job.
- Integrated shipping support for FedEx, UPS and ParcelPro including label printing and automatic shipping cost calculations.
- An informed customer is a happy customer: send alerts to your customers at selected steps of the production process, such as when an design needs approval or when the finished goods are shipped.
- Split job orders into as many sub-orders you need: this can be useful when doing large orders and you want to break them up into manageable chunks; PIRO will automatically manage the sub-orders just like it does the main orders.
- Employee timekeeping system can keep track of all activities performed by your users; with this information, PIRO Fusion can calculate exactly how much it costs you to process and deliver each job order
- It can be useful to be able to quickly distinguish regular production orders from repair orders, since they also typically entail different workflows. Repair jobs are a separate job type specifically designed to use the customer’s jewelry item and manage its repair process while at the same time allowing users to distinguish them from regular job orders.
Quick Tour: Jewelry manufacturing tracking
This is the center of the production floor as it displays the active job orders grouped by the processing services.