Cloud-based jewelry manufacturing management
The jewelry manufacturing process can be complex with many steps and materials needing to be tracked in real time. PIRO Fusion takes over all the time-consuming management tasks as it keeps track of all materials (metals, diamonds, precious and semi-precious stones, and all other components) used in the jewelry manufacturing process.
- Define your own workflows to match your existing business workflow, so your employees can keep working the same way as before and use PIRO Fusion with minimal training, no time is wasted with introducing new business processes and re-training of employees.
- Materials tracking: PIRO Fusion tracks every material used in the process and maintains the chain of ownership for any precious goods as well as losses accumulated. You can see the losses by location as well as by user using the material loss reports.
- Exact job duration tracking: PIRO Fusion tracks every job to make sure that the steps needed are performed on time. It can send warnings whenever jobs are delayed, so you know in time which jobs require attention. This ensures timely delivery of finished goods to your customers.
- Print job envelopes (job bags) with barcode and job image that helps you to easily identify job items. The entire production process can be guided with solely using bar code readers – this eliminates errors and facilitates the flow of materials through your shop. Fusion also allows you to use your tablet’s or phone’s camera to scan barcodes – so no new hardware is necessary!
- An informed customer is a happy customer: send alerts to your customers at selected steps of the production process, such as when a design needs approval or when the finished goods are shipped.
- Shipping label management: do your shipping faster than ever! Fusion can generate your shipping labels automatically, for both UPS and FedEx and even calculate your shipping charges for you!
Quick Tour: Jewelry manufacturing tracking
This is the center of the production floor as it displays the active job orders grouped by the processing services.