Sales and invoicing
Sales and invoicing
PIRO Fusion offers a fast and efficient sales process - you can enter orders from any mobile device while you are on tradeshows or on the road, and submit them online to your shop to start manufacturing them right away.
- Fully mobile: like all other tools in Fusion, the sales tools are fully mobile optimized and work on most mobile devices
- Accept payments via credit cards directly from PIRO Fusion.
- Send or download multiple invoices: you can send bulk email messages with invoice attachments from Invoice management. You are also able to bulk-download multiple invoices in one PDF.
- Applying discounted payment terms: you can set up and apply discounted payment terms. This way you can offer an early payment discount to motivate your customer to pay sooner.
- Generate customer statements from Invoice management. Customer statements allow you to summarize all the invoices and payments for a customer between two dates. You can generate a statement for a specific customer, or for all customers.
- Quickly create price quotes and see the prices for the quoted styles in different metals when adding them to the quote
- Quote for one style or many styles on the same price quote
- Print or send price quotes by email with one click.
- Price adjustment: Adjust the components and attributes on the fly and let PIRO Fusion recalculate the prices automatically based on those properties (i.e. changing a diamond on a solitaire ring will automatically recalculate the diamond price based on the latest Rapnet.com price).
- Customer approval: your customers can approve/decline price quotes using a link in the email (available with the PIRO Customer Portal).
- Creating Sales Orders: you can create sales orders for many jewelry items at once and email/print the sales order forms to your customer. Sales orders can be submitted to the production team by converting them into manufacturing job orders – PIRO Fusion will then automatically set the workflows and create the job orders for each item ordered
- Sales order conversion allows you to quickly convert any of your existing sales orders into corresponding job orders. This is useful when the items placed on sales orders need to be manufactured as it saves users from having to manually create job orders for them and also prevents human error. This tool also displays the item quantities that are already available on stock, ensuring you only manufacture the quantities that you need.
- Simple invoicing: Once the items have been finished and shipped, the sales order is automatically closed and invoices are generated and sent to the customer. This process can speed up tremendously the placement and fulfillment of customer orders, as well as track each individual piece manufactured, from order to delivery.
- Financials: enter and track customer credits & refunds and apply existing credits to purchases
- E-commerce integrations: orders from your webshop or other E-commerce platforms are generating sales orders straight in PIRO Fusion, allowing you to create work orders without double data entry. Read more here.
- Repair sales orders are distinguished from regular sales orders from sales orders of items sent by customers for repair. This typically entails receiving and keeping track of the customers’ items, as well as using separate workflows. As such, PIRO Fusion allows tracking and managing repair sales orders separately, and repair sales orders are also converted into repair job orders during the sales orders’ conversion.