It's cloud-based, and secured
When you are dealing with jewelry and precious items, security is the king, therefore a jewelry management system should comply to the highest security standards.
PIRO Fusion security module allows you to fine-tune access to sensitive data. PIRO Fusion security features allow you to set up access levels for your employees, your jewelers and contractors.
- You can set permissions so that users/jewelers can only view specific jobs and work on services that are assigned to them.
- All inventory movements are tracked by user by default, so you will know which user works with what inventory item or component/consumable.
- System usage is tracked by user so you know who had access to what information and when.
- You can create groups to group users with similar privileges – this streamlines your security settings (i.e. all jewelers get the same permissions when they are assigned to the “Jewelers” group, etc.).
- PIRO Fusion also allows you to keep track of employees who are not using PIRO Fusion in any direct way by entering them into the system as Employee users. Such users do not have login credentials and cannot sign in to PIRO Fusion, but they can still be assigned to orders and services, allowing you to keep a better track of who is handling a specific step in the production workflow.