We are regular exhibitors at MJSA Expo in New York City where hundreds of jewelry making professionals gather each year.
PIRO end-of-year sale: get up to $2017 credit!November 25, 2016
As we enter the month of December each year, we often think back what our organization did or did not accomplish. The end of the year is a great opportunity to review and update our strategic plan and business plan as well. Whether it was a great year for your jewelry business or full of obstacles, a good strategist will always ask a few questions:
- How can we do better next year?
- How can we be more efficient?
- How can our business be more transparent, organized?
- How can we sell more or reduce cost?
- What strategy and tools we need to accomplish our goals next year?
We believe we can help you accomplish your goals; as an IT technology provider (focusing exclusively on jewelry industry), we offer a range of services. Not beating around the bush: our goal is to be part of your next year’s strategic plan, whether you need a new website or a cloud based inventory management software.
Limited-time PIRO offer!
We offer our services, valuable solutions and last but not least a great end-of-year deal for your company. We’re announcing a few limited-time offers, thus taking the first step towards becoming a partner in accomplishing your 2017 strategic plan.
Now it’s your turn - consider one of the following offers:
- 3 months free for PIRO Fusion subscribers:
- Minimum of $325 savings (can be higher depending on your configuration)
- 3 months free for PIRO subscribers:
- PIRO Lite: minimum of $855 savings (can be higher depending on your configuration)
- PIRO Pro: minimum of $1575 savings (can be higher depending on your configuration)
- PIRO Enterprise: minimum of $3750 savings (can be higher depending on your configuration)
- $2017 credit for all PIRO one-time license buyers
These limited time offers are valid only in December 2016!
Steps you should take not to miss this one-time opportunity
You can qualify for one of our end-of-year deals if you:
- for PIRO Fusion: sign up for a 14-day trial (the trial must be started in December 2016)
- for PIRO subscription: sign up for an online demo (to discuss how our solutions can help your business in 2017) and/or subscribe for a PIRO license before the end of this year
- for PIRO one-time license buyers: sign up for an online demo before the end of this year and/or schedule an installation for any date in the following 3 months
Only 3 weeks left until the holidays start, so hurry and take advantage of the deal that suits you the most! If you have questions, don’t hesitate to call us at +1 (888) 245-1563 or reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Save your spot for a free online demo
The PIRO team wishes you Happy Holidays and a successful New Year! We look forward to working with you in the years to come.November 25, 2016
Welcome to our new website!September 5, 2016
After a couple of months of planning, we are delighted to announce the launch of our new responsive website that will be much more informative and brings our IT solutions closer to our clients.
We hope you like the fresh new look to the website and the improved navigation that will allow you to find the information you need more quickly and easily.
At the same time, we would love to share other big improvements as well:
- Subscription based pricing: by introducing this new purchasing method we will offer a new opportunity for the growing jewelry companies to start using our powerful PIRO solution with minimal starting costs.
- PIRO Fusion: this will open new doors for small and medium sized businesses! This is a cloud-based inventory management system that integrates inventory tracking, production tracking, CRM, sales and reporting into a single, easy-to-use cloud platform. Leave the Excel spreadsheets or inflexible in-house jewelry management solutions behind, PIRO Fusion offers you flexibility and growing potential at an affordable price. A fast return of investment will be supported through subscription based pricing.
- PIRO Bit: is the first mobile app for jewelry manufacturing professionals. This standalone app will support the production process by performing basic calculations during the production of jewelry. The first version will be available for download for free from iOS App Store, but the Android version will follow it soon.
As you can see, our team is working hard to improve your experience with us, and not least to offer a wide range of services that could benefit the players in the jewelry industry. Contact us with trust, send us your questions & issues, we will help you to find a solution.September 5, 2016
Our latest developement: Data Import ToolAugust 5, 2016
Based on our experience, when the time comes to implement a new jewelry ERP software or management system, it's always a big issue how to transfer data from an old system. Moving all the important files from an old system to PIRO may sound like just one more hassle.
Fortunately, it doesn’t have to be hard at all.
We at PIRO now provide a built-in data import tool to transfer sales orders, job orders, customers, inventory, styles and other item types from an old software to PIRO.
This data import tool brings our customers a couple of practical benefits, such as:
- speeding up PIRO implementation by easily transferring data from your old system to PIRO
- saving you money by allowing you to do the data import yourself; you don’t have to pay us or a third party for the time spent with data cleaning and migration
- easy and quick import of any type of data during every-day operation (i.e. importing data from Excel sheets received from your customers or vendors)
- organized data migration; avoiding data loss
We created this tool as part of our overall effort to make PIRO as user friendly as possible. Now PIRO can make your business processes even more efficient!August 5, 2016
Demo videos: see for yourself how PIRO can benefit your businessJuly 6, 2016
Understanding how a jewelry management system can improve your business management and what benefits you can achieve by implementing into your business is not easy.
To fill this gap, we have created a YouTube channel with 13 informative videos which explains how PIRO, our jewelry erp software could benefit your company.
Our solution is used by companies worldwide, and according to our clients, PIRO helped them to:
July 6, 2016
- reduce costs and improve margins
- increase production capacity
- save time and focus on other areas of the business
- significantly reduce production errors
- make quick and profitable decisions
- increase sales efficiency
- improve customer service
- automate the invoicing, accounting and product delivery process
We will be present at the MJSA Expo, meet us at booth #259!March 1, 2016
We're excited to meet you again at the MJSA Expo in New York City (Javits Center) from 13th to 15th March, 2016.
Stop by at our booth (#259), we would love to talk to you about ways to improve your productivity using workflow automation and streamlined management.
This event is the perfect opportunity for you to obtain more information about PIRO, our jewelry management system, and to discuss the latest addition to our platform and services. Here are some of the highlights:
- PIRO Platform: jewelry ERP software for manufacturers
- PIRO Customer Portal: a new level of customer interactions
- PIRO Fusion: cloud-based jewelry software for smaller companies
- Resource scheduling system: a flexible, configurable module that automatically schedules your jobs and work force in order to optimize the capacity of your shop
- Conditional workflows: allows for automatically route jobs based on conditions and manufacturing requirements
Our staff and the CEO of MindSpark, Zsolt Torok will be present at booth #259 in order to answer your questions and give you advanced demonstrations.
We hope to see you there!March 1, 2016
You missed our very first webinar…February 17, 2016
This week we held our very first webinar about jewelry manufacturing automation.
Zsolt Torok, our CEO, touched a few topics from the past of manufacturing to the future of manufacturing, and the overall trends affecting the jewelry manufacturing industry in particular.
After highlighting the key benefits of PIRO jewelry software within the context of those trends, he also presented a few success stories on how PIRO helped different types of jewelry companies, from wholesalers to casting companies.
We plan to do more webinars in the future, you can expect a series of webinars after the launch of PIRO Fusion, our cloud based jewelry management software. Stay tuned!February 17, 2016
Stop by our booth at JCK Las Vegas Show!May 25, 2015
We will attend the 2015 JCK Show in Las Vegas, the jewelry industry’s most premier event.
The show will be held between May 29 - June 1, don’t miss our booth there! Zsolt Torok, our CEO, will be present together with our partner, American Jewelry Supply at Booth 6148 and he is ready to answer all your questions about PIRO and give you a brief about all the tools & features of this innovative jewelry manufacturing and inventory software.
All visitors and industry representatives are welcome to change ideas and build relationships.May 25, 2015