We're excited to meet you again at the MJSA Expo in New York City (Javits Center) from 13th to 15th March, 2016.
Stop by at our booth (#259), we would love to talk to you about ways to improve your productivity using workflow automation and streamlined management.
This event is the perfect opportunity for you to obtain more information about PIRO, our jewelry management system, and to discuss the latest addition to our platform and services. Here are some of the highlights:
- PIRO Platform: jewelry ERP software for manufacturers
- PIRO Customer Portal: a new level of customer interactions
- PIRO Fusion: cloud-based jewelry software for smaller companies
- Resource scheduling system: a flexible, configurable module that automatically schedules your jobs and work force in order to optimize the capacity of your shop
- Conditional workflows: allows for automatically route jobs based on conditions and manufacturing requirements
Our staff and the CEO of MindSpark, Zsolt Torok will be present at booth #259 in order to answer your questions and give you advanced demonstrations.
We hope to see you there!