Simple, affordable and transparent pricing
- Priced per retail store
- Unlimited workstations and users
- Easy-to-use Android app
- 100% portable hardware kit
- Powerfull back-office system
- Web version of PIRO
- Cloud-hosted by PIRO
- Monthly billing
- Flexible pricing
- Setup and training $150/h
- Possibility to host it from the cloud
- Custom pricing
- Advanced features without limitations
- Setup and training $175/h
Compare all features
- PIRO Fusion
PIRO add-on modules
Seamless integration: automatic bi-directional data transfer between the back-office PIRO and your E-commerce channels will allow you to operate more efficiently as a business by fulfilling jewelry orders automatically. PIRO can integrate with WooCommerce, Shopify, RevCascade, R2Net, and VEN (more to come). E-commerce requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis as the required integration level might differ.
Contact us for any custom request or more information.
The PIRO API was built to facilitate the integration with other software and platforms such as external accounting systems, CRMs, webshops and e-commerce sites.
The API allows for fast and seamless integration with any external system via a standard REST interface.
While timekeeping is not always a priority for employees, their activities are key information for the management. Make their timekeeping hassle-free and they will be more willing to log their activities. This timekeeping tool doesn’t only track user activities, it also gives users real-time feedback about their performance. To set this up, all you need is an Android-based tablet at their bench/workstation.
PIRO hardware selection
PIRO E-Book - Learn. Implement. Benefit.
How you benefit:
- Become more informed about software projects
- Know what to expect during the project
- Gain tips about management software in the jewelry industry
- Read about our experience
- Know how to avoid mistakes and save time and money
- Get answers to frequently asked questions
What's in the E-book:
- Key aspects about selecting the right jewelry software
- What the risks are and how to avoid them
- Whether building an in-house software is viable
- How to ensure a successful software implementation
Let’s get started
Explore our jewelry manufacturing software and see for yourself how it can benefit your business.
Schedule a free online demo now!